Thursday, May 28, 2009

My first blog EVER!

Welcome to my blog! I´m not going to lie, I never thought I´d be a blogger yet here I am. There are lots of people I´d like to keep in touch with and since I´m notoriously bad at staying in touch, I figured this would be the easiest way! For anyone who doesn´t know, I´m spending my summer in Salvador, Brazil doing TB research. I plan on using this blog as a way to send out mass updates on my adventures in Brazil (hence the blog name Meghan´s adventures in Brazil) and the inevitable random situations I find myself in. Happy reading! Tchau!

1 comment:

  1. Am I the first person to post a comment? What an honor! Your summer is sounds sure to be an interesting one. Post some science geek stuff about your project soon!

    Good luck with everything!

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete